Bordeaux Research Facilities is a federative structure supported by the University of Bordeaux (UB) in partnership with the CNRS, INSERM and INRAE.
Governance involves a direction team and a coordination committee bringing together the managers of the 27 platforms.
The direction of the Federation of platforms has been entrusted by the university to:
- Patrick Moreau, Deputy Director of BIC
- and Christelle Absalon, CESAMO Manager
The director and the deputy director also rely on the support of the Research and Development Department (DRV), more specifically:
- Laurence Quemard, Director of the DRV
- Antoine Bouteilly, Head of the Research and Development Contracts Department (COREV)
- Magali Courtoux, Platform project manager
- Béatrice Pou Morato, Administrative and financial manager
In the strategic plan of the University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Research Faicilities is positioned across the 11 research departments, serving research laboratories.